I provide strategic and technical guidance to an organization focused on pipeline integrity management, nuclear buried piping and other corrosion control issues. I thrive working in a high-energy environment, I have a hands-on entrepreneurial style, I am an innovative problem solver, have a strong technical background, 30+ yrs of practical experience, demonstrated strategic leadership, and proven interpersonal skills.
• Pioneer in the implementation of Integrity Management data integration, HCA identification, interpretation, and risk minimization practices – Oil & Gas and Nuclear industries.
• Proven innate talent to develop and implement product business models and strategies in the form of functional requirements, operational processes, and market positioning.
• Demonstrated ability to provide proactive leadership and support in all phases of product management, from conceptualization and design, through development and implementation.
• Successful history of effective on-time and on-budget project management.
• Well respected in the nuclear and oil & gas industries. Strong industry presence and participation in the development of industry standards. Past NACE STG-35 Chairman.
• Innovative professional with a Master of Science degree in Metallurgical Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines, and a successful career spanning more than twenty years, in positions of increasing responsibility.
Specialties: • Advance Product Leadership & Six Sigma (6) training
• Effective communicator, mentor and technical writer.
• Financially savvy with direct experience in budget preparation, pricing, accounting and marketing.
• Skilled in proposal prep, contract negotiation & administration.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills, along with an interpersonal style proven effective with people of all backgrounds and technical/professional levels.