Who should attend
Individuals responsible for implementation and/or management of an integrity program for a pipeline system with an emphasis on integrity verification and maintenance optimization.
- Interpret integrity related data
- Select and perform an overall integrity assessment on a pipeline system
- Describe remediation activities and repair methods
- Perform threat identification and assessment
- Recall CFR 49 and integrity requirements
- Perform post integrity assessment risk analysis
- Calculate and quantify risk
- Recommend solutions to company management on risk management issues
- Perform integrity management planning
There are no required prerequisites for this course.
End of course exam
Successful completion of the written exam is required to earn a certificate of completion.