Who should attend
Designed for field personnel responsible for the implementation and reporting of pipeline inspection activities including:
- Collect data for used for the evaluation and monitoring of a pipeline corrosion integrity plan
- Recognize pipeline anomalies
- Recommend solutions for resolving technical issues “in the ditch”
- Evaluate a pipeline in-service using ECDA and ICDA methods and techniques
- Recognize problems “in the ditch” and be able to collect the data necessary for further engineering evaluation
There are no required prerequisites for this course.
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks. All certification and renewal applicants will be required to complete the NACE International ethics training program OR an equivalent training and provide proof of completion as part of the certification application or renewal process.
End of course exam
Successful completion of the written exam is required to earn a certificate of completion.