Who should attend
Designed for field personnel responsible for the implementation and reporting of pipeline inspection activities including:
- Collect data for used for the evaluation and monitoring of a pipeline corrosion integrity plan
- Recognize pipeline anomalies
- Recommend solutions for resolving technical issues “in the ditch”
- Evaluate a pipeline in-service using ECDA and ICDA methods and techniques
- Recognize problems “in the ditch” and be able to collect the data necessary for further engineering evaluation
There are no required prerequisites for this course.
End of course exam
Successful completion of the written exam is required to earn a certificate of completion.