About FireCORR 2021
Explore the latest trends in passive fire protection (PFP) and corrosion from the experts at the brand new FireCORR 2021 Virtual Conference – no travel required!
This unique 2-day virtual conference, presented by AMPP (formerly NACE International and SSPC) and the Polish Corrosion Society (Polski Stowarzyszenie Korozyjne), brings together industry leaders and professionals from around the globe to share best practice strategies, market insights and the latest proven solutions to tackle fire and corrosion issues from across plant and civil infrastructure, including:
- Materials development and PFP applications
- Durability of PFP
- Coatings systems
- Standards and implementation
We look forward to seeing you online!
Registration to FireCORR 2021 includes access to all technical presentations, virtual exhibit hall, the virtual platform for thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the event, and digital access to all recorded presentations (available after the conclusion of the conference).
|Advance - Ends 15 October
* Includes active membership to NACE, SSPC or Polish Corrosion Society in good standing.
**To register as a student please contact First Service at email@example.com or +1 281-228-6200.
FireCORR 2021 Virtual Conference will require the following for any approved abstracts:
- Only abstract, PowerPoint presentation and video recording are required for this conference.
- Full paper of your topic is OPTIONAL. All submitted and accepted conference papers may be considered for applicable AMPP publication(s). If submitting a paper:
- Formatting and content requirements are followed.
- A signed copyright release agreement
- Understanding that all papers will be published in the online conference proceedings and will be recommended to AMPP publications for peer review.
- All formatting and content requirements are followed for PowerPoint presentations and recording.
- A video-recorded formal presentation of your topic. Total recording should be between 20 and 30 minutes depending on the schedule of the event. Guidelines for recording to be provided.
- All deadlines are met:
- Deadline for Draft Paper: 10 September 2021 (OPTIONAL)
- Deadline for Final Paper: 30 September 2021 (OPTIONAL)
- Deadline for Presentation: 15 October 2021
- Deadline for Recorded Presentation: 31 October 2021
- A brief biography
Conference Chair: Agnieszka Królikowska - Polish Corrosion Society (PSK)
Conference Co-chair: Bartosz Noworyta - ARMA Engineering Company
Technical Program Chair: Iwona Gajecka - PPG Coatings
Agnieszka Krolikowska - Polish Corrosion Society (PSK)
Carl Burrell - Sherwin Williams
Chris Burst - Carboline
Łukasz Radosiński - Novasell
Michael Yee - RTConsults
Mindaugas Grigonis - Kiwa Inspecta
Richard Mann - PPG Coatings
Simon Daly - Hempel (UK) Ltd.
Including sponsorships in your overall show strategy can help your brand in various ways. AMPP provides your company with the opportunity to place your marketing and branding in front of industry professionals globally, securing your company new business, maintaining relationships with existing clients and establishing yourself as an industry leader.
With several levels and options to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect sponsorship level to fit your budget!
View Available Sponsorships Sponsorship Agreement