Who should attend
- Civil or structural engineers
- Specialty contractors
- Construction materials supplier
- Asset managers
- Maintenance planners
- Characteristics of cement and concrete
- Concrete deterioration mechanisms
- Corrosion of steel in concrete
- Assessment, diagnosis, repair, and protection of concrete
- Cathodic protection (CP) of reinforced concrete
- Other electrochemical methods
- Preventative measures for new concrete
No prior training or experience is required.
End of course exam
A written exam is administered at the end of the course and is included as part of your course registration.