The T.J. Hull Award is given in recognition of an outstanding contribution to NACE in the field of publications. The contribution must, in some manner, have contributed significantly to furthering the aims and objectives of NACE in the field of publication and dissemination of corrosion information in an effective and timely manner.
- The nominee must be a current member of NACE in good standing.
- No posthumous nominations will be accepted.
- Past presidents are eligible for this award only for accomplishments following their presidency and only after 5 years’ time has lapsed since their presidency.
- Past recipients of this award are not eligible to receive this award again.
- Download and fill out nomination form
- Review criteria for nominator eligibility
- Return on or before June 30 to NACE Headquarters
A maximum of one award may be given in any year. The recipient will receive an inscribed award and an honorarium of $1,000.