The R.A. Brannon Award is the signature award of the association. It recognizes a current member of NACE International whose outstanding service has contributed to the development and improvement of the association that resulted in promotion of the objectives of NACE. To be outstanding contributions to NACE are evaluated on the basis of results achieved rather than effort expended.
This award is given in recognition of outstanding contributions at the Association level that resulted in promotion of the objectives of NACE, and is the signature award of the Association.
- The nominee must be a current member of NACE in good standing.
- No posthumous nominations will be accepted.
- Past presidents are eligible for this award only for accomplishments following their presidency and only after 5 years’ time has lapsed since their presidency.
- Past recipients of this award are not eligible to receive this award again.
- Download and fill out nomination form
- Review criteria for nominator eligibility
- Return on or before June 30 to NACE Headquarters
A maximum of one award may be given in any year. The recipient will receive an inscribed award and an honorarium of $1,000.