This award is given for significant contributions to corrosion engineering, such as the development or improvement of a method, process, apparatus or equipment, or material that facilitates the control of corrosion or makes it less costly. An individual may qualify who has made a national or international contribution to corrosion engineering through some form of education or works.
- The nominee does not have to be a member of NACE.
- No posthumous nominations will be accepted.
- Past presidents are eligible for this award only for accomplishments following their presidency and only after 5 years’ time has lapsed since their presidency.
- Past recipients of this award are not eligible to receive this award again.
- Download and fill out nomination form
- Review criteria for nominator eligibility
- Return on or before June 30 to NACE Headquarters
- Request a sample completed nomination
- Submit your nomination via email
- Contact the awards staff liaison
A maximum of one award may be given in any year. The recipient will receive an inscribed award and honorarium of $1,000.