Serving those who serve!
NACE has partnered with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to offer funding to service men and women interested in taking select NACE courses.
Funding is available for individuals wanting to take a course offered to the general public, training officers wanting to host a course at their location, and individuals wanting to recertify their current NACE certification.
What type of funding are you looking for?
Active duty service men or women looking to register for a course on the NACE schedule:
To apply to receive funding for course registration fees, complete the steps below.
1. Review list of available NACE courses for funding.
2. Search the NACE Course Listing to choose the specific course, date, and location you’d like to register for.
3. Complete the DoD Student Registration Form - (pdf 104k)
a. Form must be completed in its entirety in order to be submitted for funding approval
4. Email us your completed form.
5. Upcoming funding approval, you will receive a notification from NACE and your registration will be processed with the NACE registrar.
(Please note: Some classes tend to fill up quickly, and a change of date/location may be required upon final approval and time of registration.)
6. After the registration has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation letter to the email address on file.
7. If you are not approved for training funds, you will be notified via email.
Training officers wanting to host a course at your location for active duty service members:
To apply to receive funding to host a course, complete the steps below.
1. Select course from DOD Available Courses
2. Complete DOD In-House Preparation Form - (pdf 59k)
3. Email us your completed form.
4. Once processed, if you are approved, you will receive notification from NACE stating that your facility is approved to run the course you requested.
5. If you are not approved, you will be notified via email.
Active duty service men or women who currently hold a NACE certification and need to recertify:
To apply to receive funding for recertification, complete the steps below.
1. Send us an e-mail with the following information:
a. Name of service member recertifying
b. Branch of service the service member falls under
c. E-mail address
d. Phone number
e. Date Certification Expires
f. Type of Certification(s) the service member holds and needs to recertify
2. Once processed, if you are approved, you will receive notification from NACE stating that your funding for recertification has been approved.
3. We will notify the NACE International Institute of your approval for recertification.
4. Complete the Online Recertification Application.
5. If you are not approved for recertification funds, you will be notified via email.
Important Note: Funding must be approved before recertification application is submitted to the NACE International Institute.
Service men and women can apply for funding to take a select number of NACE courses.