The Technical Achievement Award is given in recognition for technical achievement in corrosion engineering having significant impact on the practice of corrosion control, or on the enhancement of the profession of corrosion engineering. Recognized achievements can be in the areas of research, engineering, or education.
- The nominee must be a current member of NACE in good standing.
- No posthumous nominations will be accepted.
- Past presidents are eligible for this award only for accomplishments following their presidency and only after five years time has lapsed since their presidency.
- Past recipients of the Frank Newman Speller Award and the Willis Rodney Whitney Award are not eligible for this award.
- Past recipients of this award are not eligible to receive this award again.
- Download and fill out nomination form
- Review criteria for nominator eligibility
- Return on or before June 30 to NACE Headquarters
A maximum of five awards may be given in any year. Each recipient will receive an inscribed award.