This award is given for distinguished service to NACE by an elected or appointed member, or a group (under exceptional circumstances), for duties, responsibilities, or assignments, performed at the section, region, area, or association level. Therefore, the nature of the distinguished service to NACE should be described in detail.
- The nominee must be a current member of NACE in good standing.
- No posthumous nominations will be accepted.
- Past presidents are not eligible for this award.
- Past recipients of the R.A. Brannon Award are not eligible for this award.
- Past recipients of this award are not eligible to receive this award again.
- Download and fill out nomination form
- Review criteria for nominator eligibility
- Return on or before June 30 to NACE Headquarters
- Request a sample completed nomination
- Submit your nomination via email
- Contact the awards staff liaison
A maximum of 10 awards may be given in any year. Each recipient will receive an inscribed award.