The NACE Distinguished Organization Award recognizes companies that have, over a sustained period of time, made outstanding contributions in the field of corrosion science or engineering, or for a major technological contribution to either field.
- Any organization, including for-profit and nonprofit organizations or educational institutions, are eligible for this award.
- Past recipients of this award are not eligible to receive this award again.
- Download and fill out nomination form
- Review criteria for nominator eligibility
- Return on or before June 30 to NACE Headquarters
- Request a sample completed nomination
- Submit your nomination via email
- Contact the awards staff liaison
A maximum of three awards may be given in any year. Each recipient will receive an inscribed award.