This award is presented for the most outstanding manuscript published in Materials Performance (MP) or CORROSION journal during the year by an author(s) who was no older than 35 years of age when the manuscript was submitted for publication consideration. If there are co-authors, then the amount of individual contribution must be indicated by the other authors.
- The nominee does not have to be a member of NACE.
- No posthumous nominations will be accepted.
- Only papers published in the calendar year of issues of Materials Performance or CORROSION journal preceding the award nomination deadline by one or more author(s) no older than 35 years when the manuscript was submitted for publication are eligible.
- Each author wishing to be considered for this award must provide written attestation of his/her birth date to ensure they are eligible.
- Past recipients of this award are not eligible to receive this award again.
- Download and fill out nomination form
- Review criteria for nominator eligibility
- Return on or before June 30 to NACE Headquarters
A maximum of one award may be given in any year. The recipient will receive an inscribed award and an honorarium of $1,000. In cases where the paper selected to receive the award has multiple authors, the honorarium will be divided among them.